Become an Au Pair
What is our Au Pairs’ profile like?
- Single and without children
- Between 18 and 30 years of age
- High level of English
- Basic knowledge of Spanish
- Eager to have a life experience in another country
- Responsible, honest and adaptable
- Demonstrable previous experience with children (Recommendation Letter)
All our Au Pairs are rigorously selected by our European partner agencies.
The Au Pair’s responsibilities
- Caring for and playing with the children
- Speaking English to the children
- School drop-off and pick-up if necessary
- Helping with homework
- Taking the children to the park, swimming pool or beach
- Preparing simple meals
- Collaborating on minor household chores to keep the home clean and tidy.
Under no circumstances will the Au Pair be treated as domestic service personnel and will never do any major cleaning tasks.
Benefits for our Au Pairs
Learning a language and discovering another culture | Making friends from another country | Living with a family and being treated as one of its members
Family support | Receiving weekly pocket money | Opportunity of attending Spanish classes
Are you interested in living an experience as an Au Pair in Spain?